Monday, February 9, 2015

Meet the team... Heather!

Well hey there! Figured I should take the time to introduce myself. I'm the one in the middle of the picture. The super pale one in the red dress.
I wanted to let you know a little about me! Where to start? Well, obviously I'm one of the five that are trying to formulate a plan to get Sew Sweet off the ground. Why? Because what do girls love more than snacks and fashion? Though this isn't by any means my brainchild, (I'll give that credit to Hannah and Kate!) I've always been interested in running my own business. What better way to run a business than in conjunction with four of the most capable ladies I know? Though we have yet to make our business plan official, I'll likely be on the paperwork end of things, where I work best. It's gonna be fun to see all of my best girls doing the thing that puts them in the zone every day. If you want to see it in action, follow our instagram @SewSweetShop, and keep up with us here! So wish us luck, and hopefully we'll be off the ground and into the air in no time!

1 comment: