Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Meet the Team...Jessica!




Hey!
Let me introduce myself.
My name is Jessica, I am in my twenties and share my life with a wonderful man.
Ben is my husband, my rock, my supporter and my best friend.
He's always there to support whatever craziness I conjure up.

To jump into the depths of my life, growing up was great. I had a set of awesome parents.
My dad is a carpenter and my mim is very good with a paintbrush and/or pencil. It's because of them that I learned to see the beauty of the imagination. From a young age I was playing with nails and gluing stuff together. Some things didn't always come out as a planned, (like my cardboard dog house) BUT! With years of practice I have found my creative drive. 
[Enter family photo here]
That's little baby me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The part I play in this posse is the photography buff, class clown, complete nerd. Like most girls I enjoy getting in to that creative zone, inventing and creating whatever my heart pleases. I enjoy sweets, reading a good mystery book, playing with glue and cardstock and UNICORNS! So, why not open up a shop filled with things I love? Though I know unicorns are hard to catch, nevertheless, Sew Sweet is a mixture of everything we all enjoy! 
I'm looking forward to getting this idea up and flying! I'm very confident this great group of gals can make it happen! 
Here's to baking, creating, reading and kittens!! 

Be sure to follow us on Instagram
@SewSweetShop
Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment